Saturday Morning

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Early Birthday




A bowl of fresh fruit salad to go with the skewers!
This year I really wanted to get Ben a BBQ grill for his Birthday, so all of my family helped out and we got him a grill. I decided that he would really love to be able to use it now, and since his Birthday is 2/3 the way through summer that it would be an early gift! We have already used it a few times and made some amazing meals! Sunday afternoon we came home and in a short amount of time had skewers on the table. YUM!

2 comments:

  1. yum, nothing says summer like grilled food. I love it. and I love the lack of dishes to wash, too. :) I'll send those pics to you this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! It's wonderful that we have so much healthy stuff available to us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete