
Saturday Morning
Sunday, April 5, 2009
On my way home from work Monday, a truck two vehicles in front of me dropped a big piece of metal. The semi right in front of me swerved, but the metal went in between his wheels. As I approached it (it was in the middle of the lane) I realized if I tried to do the same it would tear out the bottom of my car. I swerved as well but it still hit both my passenger side tires. It flattened one and ruined the rim on both. I didn't have too much trouble changing the tire on my own and was able to make it back to Twin to take it to Tire Factory. Since I was replacing both rims, I just decided to get 4 new ones. Here's some pictures of my new rims...in Josh's words mocking my students I am "ridin' phat."


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment